I am about to start a wee collection of short ‘stories’ about what to do and see in the Bay of Plenty. Let’s say there will be twelve, one for each of the months, or one for every egg in a carton of a dozen
After all, wild & grace is all about encouraging events (big and small, long and short, summer and winter, spring and autumn, free and spendy) which have a flavour of creativity, the natural and learning, in the Bay of PLENTY.
I just stumbled upon http://www.lovethebay.co.nz/ which delighted me, as it’s a site committed to vibrancy aimed at people (who I interpreted as an energetic creative audience) know about what’s hot, what’s going on and how to get more happening in this coastal city which inspires so many with it’s natural beauty.
Things I’m going to check out over the next wee while are:
1) Mundo Mexicana – 147B Maunganui Road
2) The Secret Garden – 17 Wilson Rd, Waihi Beach
3) Orukawa Bay – Northern End of Waihi Beach
4) Adrenalin Forest High Wire Challenge Course at TECT Park – SH36 between Tauranga and Rotorua up the top of Pyes Pa
5) Tauranga Community Garden – Otumoetai Railway
What are you going to do and see in the Bay of Plenty?