Kia ora Parents, ECE Teachers, Primary-School Teachers, Caregivers, Playcentre Parents, and people working alongside ‘younger people’.
Due to the first ‘Sacred Urge to Play’ workshop SELLING OUT we’ve found another venue and programmed an additional course on:
Sunday 4 November 2018
9.30am – 3.30pm
Fergusson Park Clubrooms
90 Tilby Drive
We’d love you to join us for this very hands-on 1-day workshop with renowned Pennie Brownlee.
Here’s the link to the 2015 ‘Sacred Urge to Play’ workshop we hosted : https://wildandgrace.co.nz/2016/01/27/pennie-brownlee-comes-to-tauranga-2015/
The standout points of this course are, it’s:
- 1 day
- programmed during the weekend re: getting childcare / not having to pay for relief
- Pennie is based in Thames, the last time this course was offered here was 2015
- experiential + evidence based workshop
- Pennie takes us on a PLAY journey, as if we may be in the PLAY ‘classroom’, not only is she sharing the theory about ‘why PLAY’ but also invokes the experience, so we as teachers and carers have a real-life experience of the magic and joy of PLAY.
- Pennie is a very researched and yet also funny Presenter and describes herself as wearing
Lots of hats…
advocate for children
advocate for parents
and a big kid at heart.
$155 EARLY BIRD (includes lunch) if paid by THIS Friday 19 October
$175 SLOW BIRD (includes lunch) if paid after Friday 19 October
Contact: email@example.com for payment and registration details.
The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect, but by the
play instinct. Carl G Jung